- Smokers in the household
- Pets that shed high amounts of hair and dander
- Water contamination or damage to the home HV/AC system
- Resident with allergies or Asthma
- After home renovations and remodeling
- Prior to occupancy of a new home
Since air ducts and vents are often overlooked, many Wichita homeowners might not even remember the last time they had their homes air ducts and vents cleaned. The fact is, however, that airduct and vent cleaning may have health advantages and might even reduce your energy bills and extend the life of your HVAC system.
SHSI is dedicated to Better Service, Better Quality for a Superior Life. Our passion is helping others, providing jobs and training to our team, and to fostering a community that helps those in need. One of the ways in which we do this is by donating all of our profits to the One Spark Foundation, to help fund their mission.Learn More
Protect Your Family and Promote Healthy Growth through Clean Air.